- DIVORCE-PEACEFULLY (a/k/a Pro-Se Family Mediation) is a simple, less stressful, more economical way to get divorced without lawyers, by using a neutral mediator certified by the Florida Supreme Court. The mediator does not represent either spouse, instead they work with both parties to facilitate an agreement through mediation.
- Mediation takes place in a relaxed environment that is less stressful and adversarial then the tradition divorce process. It avoids the bitterness that often comes with court battles and minimizes the devastation to children and families.
- Mediation preserves the family assets by not having to spend large sums of money on multiple lawyers.
- The spouses are free to decide on all issues necessary to arrive at a settlement agreement and complete the divorce. The mediator will guide them towards an agreement on all issues, including the division of assets and debt, a parenting plan and post-divorce support (i.e. difference types of alimony if applicable).
- Once an agreement is reached, the mediator will draft all necessary documents to complete the divorce.
- Free Consultation – Speak to an experienced Mediator to see if this process is right for you.
- Hablamos Español / Fala-se Portugues